Terms & Conditions
The website www.traveldecbd.com is an internet based travel portal owned and operated by Traveldec, a corporation duly organized, validly existing and in good standing under Bangladesh laws, with principal office at Athena, Apt-A4, B4, House#3, Road#68, Gulshan 2, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as they set out both Traveldec’s and the guests respective right and obligations. Traveldec may add to, change or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of use at any time, without any prior notice. This Website also may discontinue remove, add, change or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, with features and notification of products described or depicted on the Site temporarily or permanently at any time, without notice and without liability. Traveldec have the right to under take all necessary steps to ensure that the security, integrity and safety of Traveldec’s systems as well as its guests’ interests are remain protected. In the end Traveldec may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity enforceability and validity of orders placed by the guest. It is your responsibility to check terms and conditions of this Agreement at the time of each use. If there any part of these terms that you do not fully understand or if you have any query, please contact us.
- Agreement Between You and Traveldec: The following terms and conditions apply to all visitors to or users of this Web site. By accessing this Web site, the user acknowledges acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. In the case of any violation of these Terms and Conditions, Traveldec reserve the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations.
- General Use Provisions and Copyright: All materials provided on this Web site, including but not limited to all text, logos, designs, graphics, images, sounds, information, software, documents, products and services (collectively, the "Materials"), and the selection, arrangement and display thereof, are the copyrighted works of Traveldec and/or its vendors or suppliers. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be modified, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, sold, compiled, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or other means, without the prior express written permission of Traveldec.
- Limited License: Traveldec hereby authorizes you to view, copy, download and print the Materials available on this Web site, provided that: (1) if you are a potential or actual renter, the Materials are used solely for personal, non-commercial purposes and if you are a property owner/manager, the Materials are used only for the purposes of using the services expressly offered by Traveldec; (2) the Materials are not modified or redistributed; and (3) all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices are reproduced as they appear in any such Materials. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license or right under any patent, trademark or copyright of Traveldec.
- Trademarks: The trademarks, trade names and service marks displayed on this Web site are the property of Traveldec or other third parties. Users are not permitted to copy or otherwise use these Marks without the prior written consent of Traveldec or such third party which may own the Mark.
- Compliance with Laws; Export Controls: You acknowledge that the software and any accompanying documentation and/or technical information are subject to applicable export control laws and regulations of the Bangladesh. You agree not to export or re-export the software, directly or indirectly, to any countries that are subject to Bangladeshi export restrictions.
- Devices: You agree that you will not use any bots or any other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the www.traveldecbd.com website or any listing, offer or transaction being conducted on our site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Use: As a condition of your use of this Web site, you warrant to www.traveldecbd.com that you will comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service and any related activities. In addition, you warrant that you will not use this Web site in any way prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices.
- Consolidation: Traveldec does not authorize any of its agents and franchises to consolidate or resell Traveldec products to sub-agents and/or other agents and franchises. If found all such bookings shall be treated as fraudulent and Ttraveldec has the right to cancel such bookings at its own discretion with no liability for any consequential loss or damage. Any consolidation or reselling of Traveldec products and services by Traveldec agents and franchises requires prior approval and permission of Traveldec.
- Links to Third-Party Web Sites: This Web site may contain links to Web sites operated by parties other than www.traveldecbd.com. Such hyperlinks are provided for reference only. www.traveldecbd.com does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their contents. www.traveldecbd.com's inclusion of hyperlinks to such Web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Web sites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Web site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- General Disclaimer: Although Traveldec has attempted to provide accurate information on the Web site, www.traveldecbd.com assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information (including fares displayed). All information provided on this Web site is provided "as is" with all faults without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. www.traveldecbd.com hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice, except to the extent such disclaimers are held to be legally invalid.
- Modification of the Web Site: www.traveldecbd.com (and/or its suppliers) reserves the right in its sole discretion to improve, modify or remove any information or content appearing on the Web site. www.traveldecbd.com may discontinue or revise any or all aspects of the Web site in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
- Severability: If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
- General: This agreement is governed by the laws of the Bangladesh, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Bangladesh, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Web site. Use of this Web site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation policy is as per hotel rules. There are different Cancellation Policies for different hotels.
For Hotels booked with no cancellation fee: A 5% of the total amount will be charged as a processing fee. Taxes as applicable will be charged.
For Hotels bokked with 01 Night Cancellation Fee: With 01 Night cancellation charge an additional 5% of the total amount will be charged as a processing fee. Taxes as applicable will be charged.
For Hotels booked under 100% cancellation policy: There will be no refund. Taxes as applicable will be charged.
CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION AND CURRENCY CONVERSION FEES
All prices are quoted in Bangladeshi Taka (BDT) and all charges made are in Bangladeshi Taka (BDT). If you are using a non-Bangladeshi credit card, you should check with your bank for details on currency conversion charges. Your non-Bangladeshi credit card may charge you a fee for processing purchases made in Bangladeshi Taka (BDT).
CANCEL AND REFUND
Most of our hotelsare non-refundable after 24 hours of booking. All cancellations must be done over the phone or email. The phone call or email must be commenced using the registered phone number and email address. We can accept refund requests only if you have applied for a cancellation and refund with us and if the fare rules provide for cancellation and refunds.
Any refunds requested are based solely upon the hotel(s) rules. If approved, the refund will generally take 1-2 billing statement cycles to reflect on your account. In some exceptional cases refunds may take longer than originally anticipated.
We are unable to provide a specific time line for how long it may take for this requested refund to be processed. All refund requests are processed in a sequential format. Once you have provided our customer service agent with your cancellation request, we will then send you an email notification that your request has been received. This notification does not automatically qualify you for a refund. This only provides you with an acknowledgement of your request. Upon receipt of your request we will work with the suppliers to generate a waiver and notify you of the supplier decision.
Our services fees associated with the original travel reservation or booking are not refundable. Please note that we are dependent on the suppliers for receiving the requested refunds. Once the refund has been approved by the supplier it may take additional time for this to appear on your credit card statement. Generally, all suppliers will charge a penalty for refund. This entire process may take 60-90 days from receipt of your request to receiving credit on your statement. If such refund is not processed by the supplier, we won’t be able to provide any refund to you.