Traveldec ensures that every transaction you conduct online is in a safe and secure environment. To achieve this, www.traveldecbd.com is protected by Secured Socket Layer (SSL) technology by VeriSign, the leaders in encryption technology. The process of encryption takes your credit/debit card information and converts it into bits of code that are securely transmitted over the Internet. This scrambled data cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. Your credit/debit card details may be shared with our service providers or vendors to the extent deemed to be necessary.
If you are more comfortable with giving your credit/debit card information over the phone, you can call our Customer Service Centre on +880 1747 826 826.
If you have any additional queries or concern, please contact us at our Customer Service Centre on +880 1747 826 826 or email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
1. What payment options does Traveldecbd has?
Currently we accept payments using Bank Transfer, Cash Deposit, Cheque, Any Credit Card & Debit card local & international.
2. How do I know that my credit card information is safe on your site?
Traveldecbd is a VeriSign Secure Site. Any information you enter when transacting over Traveldecbd is sent in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect you against unintentional information disclosure to third parties. You will notice that when you move from the guest(s) information page to the payment page, the url changes from http:// to https://. This shows that you are now on a secure channel.
3. What Is the Card Verification Number (CVV) on my credit card?
The Security Code is an important new security feature established by credit card companies in an attempt to further reduce the risk of Internet fraud. This number never appears on sales receipts or billing statements and it is only found on the card itself. The cardholder is required to enter the code number at the time of the transaction to verify that the card is in their possession.
4. Where is the Card Verification Number (CVV) located on my credit card?
Visa/\MasterCard: Three-digit code after the last four digits of your credit card number on the back of the card within the signature field. American Express: Four-digit number on the front of the card on the right hand side above the card number.
5. Under what name will my purchase be charged on the credit card statement?
Your purchase will be charged under Traveldecbd.
1. How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
2. Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel the need to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team. Once you receive the confirmation number, you can even contact the hotel directly for the verification.
3. How do I amend a hotel reservation?
To amend a hotel reservation, please contact customer support center on +880 1747 826 826.
4. Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Traveldecbd?
Cancellation policy is as per hotel rules. There are different Cancellation Policies for different hotels.
- For Hotels booked with no cancellation fee: A 5% of the total amount will be charged as a processing fee. Taxes as applicable will be charged.
- For Hotels bokked with 01 Night Cancellation Fee: With 01 Night cancellation charge an additional 5% of the total amount will be charged as a processing fee. Taxes as applicable will be charged.
- For Hotels booked under 100% cancellation policy: There will be no refund. Taxes as applicable will be charged.
5. How do I cancel a hotel reservation?
To cancel a hotel reservation, please contact our customer support center on +880 1747 826 826.